Our research team is dedicated to building an economically, environmentally, and socially sustainable future for the Finnish industry. Our research projects have strong industry relevance and create added value for industry partners, as well as the academic community.
The research areas of the unit are:
- Corporate Responsibility (CR)
- Climate Strategies and Emissions Trading
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Finance
- Environmental Management Accounting (EMA)
Our research projects are mainly funded by EU, the Finnish government, and industry partners.
- Sirpa Kauppinen 30.6.2006 -